> Another thing I'd like recommandations on is booty - I'm currently waiting
> for my copy of DJ Assault's Belle Isle Tech, other representative records
> for that style ?

boyzIImen
tupac
that 'little dick' song, whoever wrote it

would u like some sexist drivel with your bass? yes please!

i had a considered mail about the whys and wherefores of bollocks bass,
but i figured i needed to respond on the level of the music.

all they have to do is cut the lyrics but then all those hormonal
adolescent boys/men/grrls won't be interested, *sniff* *snort* *dribble*

 emma
 mee-thod
-it's in the way that you groove it-

  • Bass booty ? Gwendal Cobert