From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Anthems, was plastic dreams...
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:11:09 -0500

The talk about Jay-Dee's Plastic Dreams got me thinking about other
313-party anthems. You know, some of the tracks that every dj had a copy of that got played at every party? They weren't always 313 produced, but these
tracks inspired a lot of 313 producers.

I'm remembering G-Man "Quo Vadis"
I'm remembering Basic Channel "Phylyps Trak"
I'm remembering Planetary Assault Systems "Booster"
I'm remembering Joey Beltram's "Energy Flash"

Any other old favorites still banging around in your brain?
--
There4IM