From: David Bitterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] RE: OT/Gear talk?? Probs??
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:59:31 -0500

Does OT stand for "over technical" or something? I would hope there wouldn't
be to much of a problem with this on a "techno" music chat list. I
understand how it could get annoying and that this list is a more conceptual one. It's just that I find to many of the gear lists to be dry, and too many
people post links to mediocre music. Not that I'm claiming anything of
myself here, but it would be nice to be able to have some gear chat in a
more mutually understanding and respectful forum. Just my two cents. Peace-

DBIT
http://www.music-in-formation.com  vr 2.0 coming in the new year. New
interface. No more long intros. Content is king.