>Detroit trainspotters of the world,
>
>I need your help once again.
>
>I found this old cassette on my attic. If I remember correctly it was a
>tape from something called Techno soul from somewhere beginning 90ies.
>Back in the days I was perhaps a little too young for it to appreciate
>it as I now do.
>there is this over-the-top chilled track which need to be ID'd.

both tracks you refering to are taken from the "detroit technosoul"
compilation.
it was operated by eddie flashin' fowlkes for tresor and was both released
on cd and 12". the 12" featured three tracks from the cd (by shake, a.e.s
and kech) and one by k.hand taken from another tresor compilation. awesome
compilation!!!
it was also released in the usa via pow-wow records on cd.

>You hear an organ, and some bro singing-esque talking for as much as I
>can understand it:
>(First part I cannot understan)My hair fails down on my head and the
>music sounds so good and the sun (???) is just about it (???) and then
>this background vocals goes "Hee domdomdom domdom hee domdomdomdom etc."
>
>The structure is really nice starting and stopping the whole time and
>never really taking off.

it's "music in my head"  by a.e.s for art forest, eddie fowlkes and
santonio echols.
besides the 12" sampler from detroit technosoul album on tresor, there was
a 12" out on pow-wow with on a side three different mixes of "music in my
head". the b side features three different mixes of "macro" by eddie
fowlkes, a track also feature on the compilation.

>There is also another track which has this cat saying
>"Tecch-tech-tech-tech-Technology" over a fast detroit
>portamento'ed workout, then these typical M1 "choir-aaahh" sounds come
>in softly. Anyone?

it's "technology" by optic nerve aka keith tucker. the track was also
released on direct beat but not under the optic nerve alias but as aux 88.
second direct beat to be released.

it was their first ep as aux88. the 12" features two differents mixes of
the track : the one featured on the compilation and a techno bass one, what
you'll expect from aux88.

>Are these tunes still available on vinyl?

i think all these releases are really hard to find, now.

i think you can have some chances in second record stores.
lots of people seems to pay not much attention to the techno soul records
which was realeased in detroit in 1992-1993.

cheers

disk.system
http://www.d2b.org/EAR