-----Original Message-----
From: Sakari Karipuro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>now i have this really old acid-house ep, by Adrenalin M.O.D, on MCA
>records, released 1988. 4 tracks:
>
>ecstacy (where ever you may be)
>O-0-0
>track this
>come on let's jam
>
>songs are mostly credited to fermie/bird/mohammed, who ever they are, but
>it says that "track this" was produced by Derrick May. Does anybody know
>the story behind this? who are these guys and had they other releases
>too? this stuff is really good.

there's a BMG post about this from 4 years ago in the archives!
Track This was by May,but there's also an e,p which is just remixes
of 0-0-0,and i have always believed one of the mixes is by May too,
it sounds totaly him,but being a white label you can't be sure
it came out on Warrior in the uk(i haven't got my records here,but
check the Warrior discography i've done on tech.org for cataloge # )
Other then that Darren Mohammad was responsble for the Heychild
Theme rekid on Network(can't remember the name it went under,but
it was also on the Biorhythms 2 compilation)and also was the
producer for Gabriel

e,r