Hi All

Im new to the list... quick intro....
Been very keen on jungle for the last 6 years or so (bukem/fabio and the
like) until a few months ago at a party where I discovered Stacey Pullen
playing in the small room. Went back to the jungle room and couldnt deal
with the rubbish coming out of the speakers - back into techno room. Dont
get me wrong, I still love my dnb but that horrible (and famous) dj playing
that junk music (?) opened my eyes to other things on the night (thanks
Mickey Finn! LOL).

Theres my story. Now to the questioning...

Just curious abuot something - is it true that lots of detroit djs take the
labels off records so nobody knows what tunes they are? i heard that on
occasion some people stand around the dj with notepads and write down
everything thats played (hence the peeling off of labels).

True/False?

Hi to those on the list who I know.. I'm sure you are there somewhere! - ill

ab