Hello,

Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out that I will be playing
records at Forans tonight from 8-11pm. I am going to be playing a set of
moody IDM, Detroit Classics, and a bit of minimal dub for good measure.
It will be a low-key, unpretentious night of relaxing high quality
electronic music, definitely a good warm-up before Motor tonight

It will take place at Emerald Nights at Forans. Forans is located at 612
Woodward, which is two doors from the corner of Jefferson and Congress
in downtown Detroit. For more detailed directions call: (313)961-3043

Thanks,
Mike Taylor