More from the Monolake site: They seem to have
archived all sorts of live performances, provided all
of their [ m l / i ] releases in Real Audio if not
mp3, and they are releasing a new album "Gravity" in
January, which is also all available in RA; AND, they
will be playing in Montreal and Toronoto in February
(exact dates still unconfirmed).

Sweeeeeet.

Tristan