Hey what's up?  I just have a simple question for the people who live in
Detroit.

 I have been listening to techno for about 5 years....and for the past 2
years have been going to those so called RAVES (to see DJs I like)....and
would like to know what the parties where like back when they started in
Detroit....Now I just see kids dressed up in plastic beads and glow-sticks
everywhere....It really pisses me off when people don't know who the true
great Detroit DJ/producers are as they tell me Anabolic Frolic is the best DJ
in the world (he spins happy hard-core).  So please
E-mail me privately with your answer.  PEACE

J. Benjamin Searle

313 Techno Hooded Sweatshirts <~~~~~~~ www.313.4mg.com