Personally I thought it was all very disappointing - a real let-down - and
my review in the February issue of Jockey Slut will reflect that point of
view, which seems to be shared by everyone I've spoken to, both at the event
and since. Anyone else?

That said, it was really nice to hook up with some people from the list like
John O and his illin' girlfriend (whose name I forget because it was so
late), Otto Koppius (inserting CD now...) and Rob Needham. Also good to see
Nick Craddock and Alice again. Missed Rob Webb and quite a few others,
though.

But don't go calling me no Londoner! ;-)

- Tom MF