>he was still desperately listening to his headphones (with both ears...)

He might have been "desperately" listening, but I just want to point out
that there are DJ's that listen to nothing but headphones.  When I play, I
try to turn the monitor waaaaaay down and use it only as a EQ reference, and
do all mixing with three tables through headphones, where you have the
master out playing at all in the phones times while matching, I've done this
for years...

It's different I know, but just letting you know that this is done, and done
very well with some...

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."

search for "djdarwin" on napster