I hate the idea of doing shows with laptops, but then again its more compact. I have the infinit need to have the gear in front of me. something about all the knobs and sliders. I do however utilize a sampler to capture sounds from devices i dont want to take out live. But all my beats, i create improve style on the fly, like jazz. then my assistant tracks my moves with the synths. I would be concerned of crashes with computers. What the hell do you do if its not working? I dont worry about having that problem, if one piece is malfunctioning, i skip it and move on. with the computer, if it is rendered defective, your in a world of danger. I suggest taking one drum machine and a speak and spell along with a bleep device. then if your computer crashes you will be forced to create a new sound. sometimes, what was not expected, is the key to evolution.

:non-compliant
:rhythm device manipulator