observations:

-I used to buy records n' stuff, but I found it got in the way of my
drug habit
 so I quit buying records...now I spend my loot on trowsers and ecstacy.

-everybody comes back from vacation and the list turns to crap again.

-if you want to talk about gear send a message
to:                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Lester K-S is a quality person who has soul, this is why he doesnt
gobble
 pills at the kleub.

-I have never been able to fully appreciate metal, maybe that is why I
do not like trance.

- The Signer album on Involve is really good, so is EP4 by Duplex on
Clone.

Questions:

-Is "the Soul of Science" 3xlp set on Obsessive sold out? I tried to
order a copy and  the distributor was out. I would like a copy of this,
on vinyl preferably, any leads  would be appreciated.

-any recommendations for new-oldschool 313 Techno ala everydog...?

Thanks,
Mike