From: Jay Cee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 3:57 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [313] help needed for new techno website

You're not asking for the impossible now are you. A picture of Mike
Banks...just

put on a hood and a motormask and pretend...and number 2 is even better, try

finding captain Cousteau and dive with him to the realm of Drexicya.

For the Frank De Wulf picture I'd say go to www.outsoon.be or something like

that and ask. Or better yet contact John Osselaer who's on this list, he has
lot of contacts within the belgian/dutch scene.

good luck.