I am aware that I am probably one of the people on this list who fills it
with "spam" the most. I do this 'cause I've got so many requests to keep on
doing this, and in spite of other people telling me to stop. I hope the
people that are not interested have learned to ignore these messages, and
I'm convinced that those who are interested keep checking my posts...

Anyway 'nuff said. I have a new track up at http://mp3.com/bloch called
"False". It sounds kinda like some of my recent tracks, but a bit more
pounding. Check it out if you want... Also if you feel the need to keep
updated on the work that me and my friends here in Aalborg, Denmark do,
check out http://aabtek.com regularly.

peace

Christian Bloch
www.mp3.com/bloch
Tresor/LL/Deep Night Essentials/Simple Muzik/Funque Droppings/Set.Go