At 01:21 AM 1/10/01 -0800, you wrote:
>No -  I have the one you are speaking about on av8. It's actually listed as
>the artist and the label like User - Recycled Loops on Recycled Loops.
>Sounds like this, which does sound alot like User, but I can see this sound
>coming from Umek as well - http://www.planetxusa.com/pub/audio/djram/7204 or
>this one where the first track sounds just like User 08 -
>http://www.611records.com/realaudio/vinyl/01812  or this, which is my
>favorite of the RLs right now -
>http://www611records.com/realaudio/vinyl/50350

Recycled Loops is done by Umek and Valentino Kanzyani. There are 3 releases
that I know about, plus a few remixes (Remix of Hitoshi Ohishi on Primate
is a nice one). The last few Umek and V.K. records have that same vibe too
(Umek's Contra ep on primate and V.K's 'under pressure' ep on superbra and
'next level completed' on primate) It's all probably not the most 313
related stuff, but ritchie and mills play it out quite a bit. Great
dancefloor bangers.

--- Tyler Hanel
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- http://members.home.com/tylero/music.htm