Word! I'm still looking for Bass Manoeuvres by the Ghetto Brothers! And
ermm, that should be OrlandO unless he had a sexchange recently!

John, dance with me babey, out

P.S. What's Orlando upto BTW?

that one is cool, together with 'Brothers gonna work it out'. Also check out
his work togther with Holland own Orlanda Voorn on ESP as Getho Brothers.