I just heard him spin a few weeks ago and he wasn't verry clear about future
releases. He did release some boring Chemical Beats EP about a year ago, he
did made a great track for a documentary for the dutch TV station VPRO but i
don't think that will ever be released.
This was for documentary on sampling, they gave a couple of artists (Freq
nasty, Speedy J and Orlando Voorn) four samples and asked them to make a
track them. Orlando's version rocked big time and reminded me a lot of his
earlier work as Fix.