Hi all,

I love Detroit, but I absolutely adore Chicago, so forgive me if some of you
find this off topic (which it is really not because who influenced Derrick May,
Juan and others? Yep, the late Ron Hardy).

Here we go, the mix I listened to is on http://deephousepage.com/mix12.htm

It is No 438 from the list, a Ron Hardy mix from 1987:

My everlasting love and respect to those who can ID the following tracks:

track 5: Trax-style all the way, female singing: "Fall down on me, I need you,
I need you,etc"

track 6: Trax-style, male singing: "Can't you see, everybody is dancing with
me...Music takes control, music that's good for your soul..."

track 7: a deep deep bassline turning into a scorching acid loop, wind gusting
throughout the track

I'm hoping that the mighty 313 spotters can help me here. But I'm sure you'll
all have a blast listening to the mix!

Thanks,

RD

Signup for FREE email and member home pages at http://www.turkey.com