Hi,

I'll have a stab at two of these from your description (because I have no way of listening to audio at work);

track 5: Trax-style all the way, female singing: "Fall down on me, I need you, I need you,etc"

If it's an almost gospel-like vocal style with a stabby lead synth, then I think the artist name is Tremaine and the track is called "Spirit of Love".

track 6: Trax-style, male singing: "Can't you see, everybody is dancing with me...Music takes control, music that's good for your soul..."

From the lyrics, I think this is "Let the Music Use you" by the
Nightwriters, I think it was on Trax, I'm sure somebody else on the list will know waaay better than me though ;-)

Hope this helps, good luck with the others,

sImon