"Joseph Ross Lynn IV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Back from the dead to ask a few questions.  Always wanted to know but never
> thought to ask about Schatrax.  Who is it, is there anything else out under
> different names? All releases I possess are excellent - chord oriented deep
> techno (house?) Lovely movement to all, and not tiring in the least.  These
> have truly stood the test of time.

Schatrax is Josh Brent & Mark Little (who runs Shady Acorns distribution,
formerly As It Is)...

Josh is now living in Barcelona, and most recently released an excellent
three-track 12" on Peacefrog under his own name. If you like the Schatrax
stuff, you need this!

As Jonny mentioned, the main other project at the time was Cheap Knob Gags,
done with Aubrey, which is similar material but with more of a cheeky
twist...

Cheers,

Tom