From: unsel brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: mailing party <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 6:20 PM
Subject: [313] RECORD RELEASE PARTY FOR BROTHERS RECORDS

: THE date is set for dancedance.com present brothers
: record release party jan 20th at 901 north huron river
: drive ypsilanti,mi 9pm-2am invited guest as follows
: terrence dixson/juan ackins/mike banks/mike grant/mike
: clark/dj minx/carl craig/bmg/dj god
: father/h.brunner/tim baker/derick may/kevin s/greg
: M/oscar mcmillan/gosh werner/mike acher. if your not
: on this list i may have forgot you call me so you can
: get your invitations at 1800-699-2466ext.7344851594
: THANKS HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE
:
: =====
: Unsel Brown
: www.dancedance.com
:
: Do You Yahoo!?
: Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
: http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
:
: To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: