After sending my last e-mail, maybe I should explain myself better.
I don't know anything about the promoters of this and I wasn't casting
aspersions on them. I just know that Mills is at best ambivalent about
appearing in the US, and that his manager simply won't entertain the idea
at all ...

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cornwarning.com -- Iowa's First Techno Record Label
http://www.mp3.com/chaircrusher -- tunes