Hi there,

> It's the second track in the mix, first track being
> Phuture's 'String Free', it has a kind of new wave
> male vocal in it singing: "my force is in my soul,
> my force is in my heart, come to me, come to me,
> love me, don't leave me, leave me alone", the track
> itself is a driving techhouse thing, vox reminds me
> of Jimi Tenor or New Order.

I haven't heard the mix (no speakers on this machine)
but I can tell it is...

Technasia - Force - Technasia (hear more at
http://www.technasia.com/ )

This was big for a little while last year...

> And around 33 min into that mix there is another gem
> I don't know. Reminds me of some of the softer stuff
> of Johannes Heil. A typical Garnier-as-a-dj-track.
>
> Right, part 2. I have this tape from a radio show
> called Nightgroove, I believe in Frankfurt in
> Germany. Laurent once again spinning the tracks. The
> first 6 tracks of that mix are pure magic, and I
> only know one of them... Here we go:
>
> Track 1: electro-track, machine vox saying: "You've
> got no work, because of me. I'm a machine, I never
> sleep. And now you pray all night and day. A funny
> way, I'm human made"
>
> Track 2: definitely Björk, but probably a remix,
> lyrics: "I'm a hunter, I bring back the goods, I'm
> not stopping, Leaving it all behind", someone told
> me this was a rare remix by Funkstörung? Label?

Possibly Studio !K7, I think A Guy Called Gerald did
some remixes too...

> Track 3: typical track for Garnier to play, heavenly
> synth line, and a driving loop coming in around half
> of the track going higher and higher, no vox here
> :-((
>
> Track 4 is ME's 'Ride' on Trax-records.
>
> Track 5: WHAT IS THIS?!!!! Detroit-styled rhythms
> and drums, synth lines equalling Jaguar, and then
> suddenly someone starts stabbing a synth/organ sound
> in a Carl Craig way.
>
> Track 6: purpose maker styled with an overwhelming
> synth kicking in

I'll have a listen on Thursday to the rest and try to
find out for you unless someone beats me to it:)

take care,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)