I might be able to dig out a copy of the remixes from somewhere, but I
suspect that isn't what your after. By the end of next week might be pushing
it as well for the trusty London-Cleveland Express... Though the Accelerate
pressing appears every so often round here, try http://www.smallfish.co.uk
in fact, as I think I might have seen a copy there. Speaking of which, is
there a difference between the Peacefrog and the Accelerate versions of
"Losing Control" itself?

Jonny.