In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Conway,
Simon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> messed around with filters and compression
to make the sounds now known as:
>as do confusion, bizarre love triangle, video 586, and loads of others

Blue monday also mixes well with a lot of Raw Chi-town trax too. cometo
think of it, it mixes well with a lot of different styles..

And you can't say that about many other tracks.

TTFN,
--
Tom Lawton

p.s. Mad Wax, where's me tape?, still waitin' like