Yep, PF022 is the Peacefrog release of ACC102, but I had heard that the two
versions of "Losing Control" itself differ slightly. I've heard both
versions in my time but I heard the PF one years before the ACC one and
haven't heard it since to actually know if there IS a difference. It's one
of those urban myths amongst mates of mine that the Peacefrog one (which I
haven't even seen in the shop) is different.

As for those of you who wrote about the remixes, I do have a spare copy and
will swap it for any of the following (apologies for bandwidth usage here!):

1. Infiniti "Sunlight" (Peacefrog)
2. Mills "Every Dog part 1" (Axis)
3. Fingers Inc. "Never No More Lonely w/ Music Takes Me Up" (Jack Trax)
4. Davina "Don't You Want It?" (Happy)

Of course, if anyone has spares of these let me know anyway, I can probably
come up with some other swap or payment if you'd rather.

Jonny.