I've been able to get some really nice sounds like that out of my Yamaha
AN1X, but you can get those sorts of sounds with pretty much any
analogue/virtual analogue synth.  The secret lies in the filtering and
effects you use.  I like the AN1x because the onboard effects can really be
pushed and abused to compliment the sounds.

GYS
set.go.recordings
www.mp3.com/gys