previously...

I've heard tell that a new Tom and Jerry (4Hero under
ANOTHER name)release is coming soon too... Yeah the
Broken techno Ep is nice... Some very detroity
sounding melodies on there...

<snip>

i hadn't heard about a tom and jerry release - but there's lots going on at reinforced again... marc mac is partly resposible for the recent special touch releases, there's a new twelve by code071 (remember london sumtin'?), the awesome nu-wave ep by alpha omega and the forthcoming 'urban jungle sountrack' comps mixed by strech...

i was made up when i first heard the 4hero mix of amazon - always considered them and reinforced to be the uk's answer to underground resistance, so it made me very happy - although timeline is the better track ;)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]