Exclussive contest!!

We have a new contest up on the site. This time you can win new releases
from Diode Music's imprints Zync, Mankind, Placktown Sounds and
Skunkworks.

All you have to do is send a message to five of your closest friends and
tell them about Pitch Adjust. Stop!!! Don't jump into your email email
client. Go to http://pitchadjust.com/ instead and use our contest page.
That's the only way we can keep track of you and select the lucky
winners on February 5th.

Do you miss our newsletter?
If you answer yes to this, rest assure, it will come again. We are
currently busy around the clock creating the second generation of Pitch
Adjust. I will send you more info about this later on.

DJ and artist demos.
We are looking for new DJ mixes to put up on the site. Send your mix
along with a picture, biography and other related information you think
we might need.

Me and Mhonolink will also take care of the underground side of our
label Kaliber Records. So if you have a demo ready and no label to
release it on, why not let us listen to it?
The styles we are looking for is;

Techno - Minimal funky techno, tech-house and Detroit.
House - Deep jazzy or tribal NY house.

Ok, if the styles are outside these genres, don't hesitate to send it
anyway as we have interest in more styles, only me and Jonas won't be
the contact persons for these genres.

Send a CD or DAT demo to the address below or point us to a MP3 file
online.

That's all from us for now. Have a nice weekend.

Peace

Patrik
http://pitchadjust.com/

Address: