how???  KISS has a great presence...why not ask them.

its all about your personality.  as long as you acknowlege people and don't
sit there and stare at a comuter screen all night.  just like I don't like
watching DJ's that stare at thier records all night.  but then again, not
everyone can be as entertaining as T-1000.

JEFF!