From: Phonopsia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 2:55 PM
To: Dharma Fowler; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] deep dish

You should check the Junk Science album. Should be easy to find. I'm iffy on
about half of the vocal tracks on there, but they offer dubs of some of
those too, which are much better IMO. I hear they've gone a bit progressive
as of late, although I haven't seen as much personally. The biggest tragedy
of living near DC is that they almost never play here. For a long time, they
made some of the deepest house music you could find, although their output
has been reduced almost exclusively to remixes over the last few years from
what I can tell.

Tristan
Eleven mixes, one album, various tracks, pics and info here:
http://phonopsia.tripod.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<FrogboyMCI> on AOL IM

"Deserve's Got Nothing to Do With it".