Still some people are missing the point. It is an extra, something you can use
to play ot new tracks.

I know some of you who make music and spinn, might consider it to use to test
their tracks (alltough you can do that on CD Too ;-)).

And For the guy who posted that it didn't belong in a François K dj set, I'd
say
have you seen him play out recently. The man used CD's, and a laptop last time
saw him. (my bet is he's going to use it in the months to come).

JayCee