>the new monolake album "gravity" has just been released
>http://www.monolake.de/

Not surprisingly, this sounds excellent. Is this going to get a vinyl
release soon?

Hopefully we won't have to wait as long as it took Nighttime World Vol.2,
which I just picked up the triple pack of. <rubbing hands with glee>
eeexcellent.

Others tickling my fancy:

Moron - Neo-moronics on Tektite
Jan Jelenik on Scape (wow!)
the latest Safety Scissors on Force Tracks
the Planisphere:South ep on Innertone (excellent Australian deepness)
Boards of Canada - In a beautiful place... on Warp
Skein - Venice on Vertical Form
Miss Dinky - Atacama on Traum (a native Chileian woman now residing in NYC -
fantastic!!)
Quarks - Rehmixes on Monika
and just today listened to the new 21/22 Corp., which I think is called
Redshot by 1954. Possibly a Dan Lui production (I think I saw his name on it
somewhere). Sounds very good, on the first listen anyway.

Respect
JasonB