Well... after a hiatus I return to the veterans class on 313. Nice to be back - hi Matt McQ, Otto, Marsel, pHinn, Cyclone, Martino etc.. et al.. :)

Anyway, 313 content. Just back from seeing St Germain performing tonight. I know that Ludovic Navarre remixed 'The Art of Stalking'. I'd like to know if there's any other 313-centric Navarre (or St. Germain) mixed out there.

Conversely, has anyone from the 313 remixed him/the group?

Finally, the band members from St. Germain
Producer - Ludovic Navarre
Trumpet - Pascal Ohse
Percussion - one hand percussion and one drummer??
Keyboards - ?
Sax - ?
Guitar - ?

Peace,