Just wanted to mention some new D-related stuff that has come my way
recently:

Tim Baker: The Believer EP (Ovum)
- two very mixable, very accessible, rolling grooves from Tim. Can't fail to
see action.

Trevor Rockcliffe feat. Blake Baxter: Visions Of You remixes (In-Tec)
- loads of new mixes from Rockcliffe, Carl Cox, Samuel L Sessions, Roberto
Mello (house), Smith & Selway. I have to say I wasn't that enamoured of most
of them, but Cox's is the best mix I've ever heard from him.

DJ T-1000: Hyper-Stylized Life (Pure Sonik)
- Welcome back, Mr Oldham. Wicked EP, this, with 3 really impressive
energetic and non-cliched loop cuts and one cool, original electroic funk
cut. Definitely recommended.

Other good stuff:

WeltZwei: Intercity (Sender)
- good funky minimalism from Germany.

Len Faki; Everywhere Is Nowhere EP (Goodlife)
- more very playable trax from Goodlife, though not as outstanding as their
previous release - remixes of The Hacker's 'Fadin Away'

Percy X: Maintain (Soma)
- humming techno funk with a Steve Bicknell remix in Purpose Maker mode

Midfield General: Coatnoise (Skint)
- a bit like ZombieNation, actually, but defintely not what you'd expect
from Skint. Good Dave Clarke remix, too.

Cheers,
Tom MF