i dont remember the URL but i do remember the page was a missive of some
sort about code breaking and made mention of british mathematician alan
turing and the enigma machine/codes used against germany in world war two
and that the background of the page was pictures of the enigma machine and
other espionage related stuffs. the page disappeared quick when the whole
scheme was compromised. im sure someone somewhere preserved it all for
prosperity though.

so hows that prophecy working for ya, eh...?

:)