SF feb 3rd
Independant Music Distro all techno Party
@ Integral concepts every 1st Saturday
Nikola
Arturo Garces
Lucas Rodenbusch aka E.B.E.
Club 6 60 6th st. 10-2
should be off the hook local guys bangin it
Soundworks is good but you gotta get there before Andre and Nik buy up all
the stuff.  also be sure to check out Housewares which has a new revamped
techno side.  Nik bought almost all of submerge's catalogue a few weeks back
Hans