i just got this email... the fact that they are "just a couple of
guys" doesn't make this kind of thing any more appropriate.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:54:26 -0000
From: Novarum HQ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Novarum HQ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Greetings From Planet Novarum..!!

Hi,
  We got your e-mail address from the 313 digest list. As you?re obviously
into your music, we thought you might be interested in a site dedicated to
quality controlled substances...
   We are very aware that mailing you direct is not the best way to draw
your attention to our outfit, but in the spirit of supporting the
underground, we hope you will not be offended.
  Please understand that we are just some guys trying to do something that
we believe in, and seeing as we all have the same shared passion...it would
be great if you would pass this on to any other like minded folk
    all the best
          Novarum.

 Novarum...
   http://www.novarum.co.uk/
      ...Supplying Quality Controlled Substances...

HQ: +44 1727 765269