-----Original Message-----
From: darw_n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ryan burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 313@hyperreal.org
<313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [313] the longg dj set

>What's up with Cherry Bomb these days??  And what is there story?  I always
>dug them, but never got the full scoop on who they are...
>

>darw_n

Cherry Bomb was Richard Brown. I don't think he's released much as Cherry
Bomb in a while. His material as Swag (with one other person, I'm sure
someone else can name him) is top notch and diverse. From downtempo to house
to breaks, all very lush and funky. Not much like Cherry Bomb really. Is
this Richard Brown the same Richard Brown that used to engineer Autechre?

Tristan
Eleven mixes, one album, various tracks, pics and info here:
http://www.mp3.com/stations/313
http://phonopsia.tripod.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<FrogboyMCI> on AOL IM