> I love working on music, and DJing, but I can't seem
> to find enough time to do either to the extent that I
> would like. At which time it becomes necessary to get
> involved with the business end of things to hopefully
> find that time somewhere down the road.
I don't disagree with that idea.
I was disagreeing with the concept that everyone that dj's
or makes tracks or whatever needs to have a certain
attitude to make it in "this business".
I know I, for one, would love to have all the free time
in the world to devote to music.
I don't think me treating it like a business is gonna help
even if I am making money off of it, I don't think one needs
to treat it as "this business"
you paint a picture and sell it, you can still be a painter
and not a businessman