> Bill VanLoo LIVE BROADCAST!
> This Friday Evening (2/2) on the Mechanical Pulse
> 88.9 FM - www.mechanicalpulse.com
>
> Just a healthy reminder for anyone interested. This Friday evening, Bill
> VanLoo will be performing a nice long 2 hour set on Michigan State
> University's own Mechanical Pulse program.

Just to clarify, I'm presenting a DJ set, not a live set of my own
material. I'm really looking forward to playing, the Mechanical Pulse
has been a great show for a long time - it was certainly influential to
me as both a DJ and an artist, and I haven't DJ'd there in quite a while.

I'm going to be playing a lot of great records, so much that I basically
chose some of my favorites out of each of my crates & packed those for tonight!

Thanks,

Bill
--
http://www.chromedecay.org