Anyone catch Hawtin at Twilo Friday night?

As always it was an intense night. This is the third set from the DE-909 tour I have seen and it was by far the HARDEST. He started off with some slow mellow track and then BAM! he mixed in a hard banging track and didn't let up for a second the rest of the night. Overall a great night but at times I was wanting to hear more bass as it was practically straight out beats. Around 4:30 AM (?) he dropped "Jaguar" and the crowd went insane. It was packed but a good crowd for Twilo (no candy kids, very few glowsticks or e-tards)

I left around 6 AM and he was still going strong. Wondering what time he played till?
Lara (ears still ringing)