Last year the line up was not announced until a
little less than a month before. I kept telling people
that when Carl Craig is in charge of booking talent,
there should be little doubt left that any of the
talent will be any where less than par. And if you
think its easier said..I lost the possiblity of having
a full camera crew with me because I didn't get
spefics in time. It's hard to prove a budget worthy
when you have nothing to give but your word to a bunch
of clueless connect-i-cut suit dorks.

 Know this (other than what Kyle said), it will be
different, it will be good and put a little faith in
Carl and his remarkable taste and talent and the city
of detroit.