Detroit is a large american city, meaning normal big city precautions
should be taken -- stay in a group, stay on main streets, don't flash
cash, yadda yadda.  But no one should be afraid to stay downtown for
DEMF. I didn't hear about any problems at last year's show, and I don't
expect any this year.

And you won't be able to turn around on the Plaza without seeing a policemen.
That's good news in terms of personal safety, bad news if feel like sparking
up a blunt ;-)

And going back and forth to Windsor would be a horrible pain in the ass.
The Canadians are mellow, but American border guards can be right bastards.
And they'll be especially surly during DEMF with all the extra traffic.

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cornwarning.com -- Iowa's First Techno Record Label
http://www.mp3.com/chaircrusher -- tunes