I lived in Detroit from '85 to '92 and never had many problems. Same as
Dharma, my buddy's car was broken into and our jackets were stolen (cell
phones and radio left intact) while we were at the old Currency Exchange a
back in '96. My Car was broken into back in '91, but otherwise, nothing
eventful.

True there are som areas of the city that I wouldn't hang out in (Cass/MLK
Blvd area, Warren Ave/23rd, ect...), but that goes for any major city
across the globe.

Fear not travelers, tha D is a cool place to be.

"Dharma Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/06/2001 03:42:49 PM