Here is the info on the record...

Chuggles
'Revisited'
Side A : Chuggles (Extended Mix)
Side B : Chuggles (Division and North Mix)
             Chuggles (Bonus Mix)
Written by Chez Damier,  Ralph Lawson,  and Carl
Produced by Chuggles
Published by Distance Music
KDR - 002
Scratched in the run-out is "I've Been Changed"

"3 mxs+prod. by Chuggles. Infamous Prescription label group featuring Chez
Damier is back. Soulful, deep and disco edged Chicago house, with slicing
strings and gritty vocal sample on the A-side. B-side feat. a bass heavy big
groovy dub, and bonus mix with sassy added female vocal."
http://www.cdrecordrack.com/JShop/watts_newus01.html

I do know of another Chuggles record - aside from those you mentioned -
called Deep Alarm on 20/20 Vision,  A-side : Deep Alarm;  B-side : Deep
Beats.  Plus I found this in Carl Finlow's discog on the
http://www.dj-agency.com site...  Wulf+Bear   Chuggles  Perscription,  this
might just be the track in question??

Maybe somone else can provide us with more info...

Cheers,

m*