does anyone know where I can get a copy of "Dancin' Music" by "The Unknown"? It was released on prescription on the b-side of a chuggles record in '93 (hector lopez mix of "thank you") and I've been looking for it for years. I can't even find it on "Napster" to tide me over (ever tried searching "unknown"?)

In fact, back with chuggles, it it just me or is Ralph Lawson hugely underrated? He's been releasing quality records for years now, and his DJing is smooth as hell... speaking of which, check the website for the club he's resident at http://www.backtobasics.co.uk (the intro's juvenile, but damned funny)

kia ora,

seth