On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Gary Girard wrote:

> How does this track go? There's a tune that Dave Clarke's been playing with a
> vocal that goes "you spin me right round baby, right round, like a record
> baby,
> right round baby, right round" - I'd like to know what this is called.

  The original is Dead Or Alive's ``You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)'', a
rather cheesy pop tune dating from 1985. I haven't heard the mix in
question nor Clarke spin it, so I'm not sure if there are newer mixes of
it. The above is the original, though (or it surely sounds like it,
judging from the lyrics).

  CHeers,
--
nuutti-iivari meriläinen   gordon at diversion dot org
http colon slash slash www dot diversion dot org slash