Stay away from Off the Chain for the y2k though..its horrible its like
Assault took all his tracks and just played them all at 45 and +8 on a
modified table.  Whenever he wrecks it says 'Dj Assault Off the Chain for the
y2k' which it does repeatedly.  It is quite annoying actually...

In a message dated 02/07/2001 2:48:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> There's a ton of mix cd's out there. DJ Assault's got more than a few of
>  'em (like the "Off the Chain"series on Intuit-Solar), Snowflake's got a few
>  good CD's. Hell, I even thought of doing one just for fun.

 " Do not allow yourself to be programmed " - Underground Resistance